Monday, November 15, 2010

oh how I love Christmas

I know it's still a while to Christmas. Just a little over a week until Thankgiving! But I've already started listening to Christmas music! The other day Laura and I bought the 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' Christmas CD! We love it! It's so cute.

Probably my absolute favorite is Bing Crosby. He has the best Christmasy voice. oh how I love it.
We have his, it's called, 'The very best of Bing Crosby Christmas'. I love it. Last year we got the one that has him, and Rosemary Clooney! Their voices fit together so well.

I love Nat King Cole's 'the Christmas song'. Ah, when it's cold outside, and the tree is up covered in lights and ornaments. It's the perfect one to pop in. It has such a cozy Christmasy feel.

I also love 'Micheal W. Smith, Christmastime'. My favorite of his is 'The happiest Christmas'. It just feels me with Christmas spirit! :)

Point of Grace's 'Winter Wonderland'. I love the very first one, 'It's the most wonderful time of the year'. Oh, and their 'Jingle Bells' is amazing! :) They have sang together for so long, that they have such tight harmony. Hannah loved them growing up. She used to listen to their cassette tapes whe she was really young, and she would sing along. She then started collecting their CDs. If I'm counting right, I think we have been to at least four of their concerts. One time they were giving out like VIP passes if you bought their bonus CD on a certain date. It was really neat. Before the concert started, we got to meet them, and get our picture with them.

And, last but not least, Josh Groban's 'Noel'. Oh, I love it. I think his 'I'll be home for Christmas' is my favorite. I care for it more then anyone else's.

We play these over and over again at my house. :)

*these weren't in a particular order. I wasn't rating them by my favorite to least. :)



Now for my favorite Christmas movies. :)
Ok, I'll post about that later.
As for right now, Happy Autumn! Entering into the holiday season...!


Eliza

1 comment:

Laura said...

nope. my favorite? Chris Tomlin ♥

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)