Thursday, January 27, 2011

what am I to write?

 Hmmm?? I am running out of things to write about. Well, I never have had a whole lot of things to write about. I just always manage to scramble up a few things to make an o.k post. : /  And, I'm running out of things to take pictures of also. I can only take so many pictures of Laura. =) And the same plants and objects around my house. So my solution~creativeness. Apparently I need more of it. Because if I can't find things to make pictures of, or write about, then I need to be more c.r.e.a.t.i.v.e. :] Don't you think?~

*~*~*~*~*~

I would love for you to drop me a comment. It's very encouraging to know that I'm actually getting readers. :]



          <<* I love this picture. what do you think? *<<


                                **I updated my 'about' page, check it out!**
        



Goodnight~

~~Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)