Friday, February 4, 2011

a (cold and snowy) friday evening

It snowed almost all day today! I'm so excited. We probably got about 3 to 4 inches. Maybe more, I'm not sure. My mom just said that according to the forecast, temperatures might rise enough tomorrow that the snow will melt. Eek! I haven't gotten to go out and play in it. I went out into the backyard and walked around a little, and walked down to the mailbox, but I want to sled, make a snow angel, build a snow man, feel the snowflakes land on my face, and absorb it all in while I can. :D I hope it stays around long enough for me to do that. :) This is only our third snow. :) Although I am sorta, kinda, ready for spring, warmer weather, spring clothing, I am sad to say goodbye to snow, and winter. Although, I'm sure the cold will still remain for a few weeks to come, its probably coming to an end soon. :) But, most likely by the time spring truly gets here, I'll be ready for it. :)

Am I the only one that is happy about the snow?~ ;) it seems just about everyone wants it to melt, and exchange it for green grass and sunshine. ;) hmmmm....

Well anyway~




          Is that not so cool? They look and feel as though they are glass.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)