Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a list of random things

  1.  I love chocolate
  2. My eyes were bright blue when I was little. Now they are a bluish-grayish-greenish. :)
  3. I love to go on bike rides.
  4. I have had my braces for almost a year now..
  5. Christmas is the best time of the year. (in my opinion) ;)
  6. I have one dimple. :)
  7. I love the Pottery Barn.




8.  I love glitter. I use alot of it. (specifically talking of Christmas cards.)
9.  I'm getting really annoyed by this keyboard.
10.  The letter 'g' is really hard to push down and it often gets stuck. Somtimes I just have to wait for it to pop back up.
11.  So it often does this...gggggggggggggg.
12.  Yeah, really annoying. :)
13.  I still have Christmas presents to work on.
14.  I have natural highlights.
....
( by the way those pictures, are me.) :D

Eliza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)