Saturday, January 15, 2011

my sister's wedding

So, Hannah finally got all the photos together from her wedding! It took her awhile to go through all the thousands of them. :)
I picked out just a few to share on here. =) The wedding was October 2nd.

                                   Laura, Cassie, Hannah, Lydia, Emma, Megan, Me
                (I look really tall in this picture. I'm not really that tall.) =)
                                                       (These aren't in order)

                                                                   Hannah and Laura

                                                             the wedding 'party'

                                                              Hannah with her bridesmaids
                                    The pictures didn't turn out very clear once I put them on here. Sorry.  : /

                                                                           My sisters and I




Well, there they are! ;)


~~Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)