Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow, Dick Van Dike Show, and...more snow =)

All throughout the past week, ideas for blog posts have been flying through my head. But now that I sit down at the computer, I can't remember any of it. =) haha






We finally got some snow last Sunday! We got about an inch or two. It's not a whole lot, but I am so glad that we got some. Last year we had a lot of snow. On Christmas Eve, (last year) we got a lot. We had several snow showers later into the winter also. ~~
This was our first snow this winter. But, hopefully we will get more soon. ;) Snow falling from the sky is just one of the most beautiful things e v e r.






I've watched the Dick Van Dike Show a little in the past, and I liked it, but now I started watching it again, and I love it. They make me laugh. =)
     ~~~~~~~~


                   ~~~
If you haven't already seen it, check it out~ click here
                            ~~~



The weather was rather warm today. Okay, well not warm, but compared to below freezing weather for days at a time, it was sorta warm. 
I enjoyed it. The warm sun felt nice. But, it's winter. I love winter. I wish it would snow. I'd like about 6 or 7 inches. :) 


We have a small pond near our house, in our neighborhood. It's just a short walk to get there. It has a small hill that Laura and I went sledding on last year, but if you don't put your feet out in front of you, you'll run right into a fence. ;) 
We haven't had enough snow yet this year to go sledding, or even play in. But hopefully soon. Hopefully really soon. =)


You can probably tell now that I'm really hoping for some more snow. :D


              ~~~~~~~~~


I hope you have a great weekend!


~~Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)