Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a cold cloudy day






Here are a just a few more photos which I was supposed to post last week for pink. This week I'll be posting some photos featuring blue. :)
     .................
I think it's going to rain. It's chilly and cloudy outside.
  ..............
So, what if I was to, uh, maybe change my blog name?  Again, I know. But apparently I just still haven't found one that I actually like. :/  It's just that the more I think about it, the more it seems to not make any sense. Especially to some people. People who don't know what 'His' I'm talking about. I'm talking about Jesus Christ. That He has saved me from my sins and has given me everlasting life and that I will always and forever truly be His. But the two words 'truly His' don't always explain themselves in that way, necessarily. Does that make any sense? :)  I have an idea of what I would change it to, but I haven't decided yet, so I'm going to wait. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I would love to know!
            ............

school, laundry,  playing with the dogs, dishes, bike riding, piano playing and singing, church. That's just about all these days. :) :) :)
        ...............
Well, have a good week!


"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:33-34


Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)