Friday, March 4, 2011

it's raining and it's pouring


So, about the 'pink' thing. :) I thought it would fun to pick a different color each week, and try to find things of that color to photograph and post during the week. :) It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to find pink items around here, but for some reason it is. :)


I fail to have anything pink in this post. : /


Cows are so cute.

I love driving out through the country, simply just to take pictures see the gorgeous scenery.

Eliza

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Well, they may not be pink but they're still pretty! I love the rustic feel to these pictures. :) And cows are cute.

~Starr

Roadrunner said...

These pictures are so pretty! I love them :)

♥: http://withlovekatariina.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)