Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter weekend

One day it's cold, cloudy and rainy, and the next it's warm and sunny. That makes it hard  to know what clothes to wear. Yesterday it rained and stormed, but now it's warmed up again.






Jumping on the trampoline. Laura got it for her birthday. :)

Tonight were going to see an Easter drama put on by the church we used to go to. They have done it every Easter weekend for several years. My sisters and I were apart of it three or four times. It's so much fun. Emma, Laura and I sang in the choir, dressed as regular people from that time, and one year Hannah played Martha. (in the story of Lazarus) This time we get to see it from the seats, instead of from the stage. :) We've never done that before. :) I'm looking forward to it.

And just for something out of the ordinary, I'll leave you with a picture I took of myself on my webcam. ;)
Happy Easter weekend everyone!

"The path to the cross, shows us just how far God will go, to put it back together."
-Max Lucado




-Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)