Wednesday, April 13, 2011

uninspired

I'm feeling very uninspired. I've seemed to run out of things to take pictures of. I know there has to be something, but I'm just can't seem to find it.



In May, were going down to Texas to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't gone anywhere in so long. Let me think, the last time I actually went on a trip somewhere was last summer, to church camp. So, yeah, it's been awhile. ;)

I can't wait until the pool opens. We have a little community center in our neighborhood just for the people who live here. There is a pool and tennis courts. The pool opens Memorial weekend, and I can't wait. I'm thinking that it should open sooner then that though; it was really warm last weekend.
Have a good evening!

Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)