Tuesday, May 10, 2011

it's only may | texas | wives and daughters

It's suddenly so hot here. My bedroom fan is on high, we have two box fans set up, I'm wearing a tank top and shorts, and I'm still hot! And it's not even summer yet. It's only May....

Have you ever used Pandora? It's awesome. You choose a singer, or group, and it plays not only songs from what you chose, but songs in the same style and that are similar, ones that they think you will also like. You can mark each track with like, or dislike, which helps them to play songs of your preference. You can create many stations. Some of mine are, Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Rosemary Clooney, and Michael Buble. I like to leave it up and listen to it while I'm doing other things. :)

Only fifteen more days until we go to Texas. I'm so excited! Were gonna get to see the Alamo, and fun stuff like that. :) It's like a ten hour drive down there. The last time I went somewhere with that long of a drive was when we went to Tennessee and that was probably six years ago. I'm thinking I'm going to have to hurry and find my ipod charger and get it loaded up....:) I can't read in the car because it gives me a headache. Which means I can't write or draw either...I'll just have to listen to my music and watch the scenery. Which I know will be fun because it's been a long time since I've been to Texas, so it'll be interesting to see. And it's always fun to take pictures out the window.

A friend of mine told me about this BBC movie called "Wives and Daughters". It's so good! If you like the Jane Austen movies, then you'll probably like this. :) It has four episodes which make up the whole movie. I think I'm in the middle of the last episode right now. 

Hope your having a good day!
-Eliza

1 comment:

Whim Wham Life said...

LOVE Pandora! Such a fun way to discover new music too. xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Have a nice day. ;)